We are a team of successful and experienced coaches and mentors who see on a day to day basis how coaching and mentoring can enable individuals and organisations to make positive and proactive changes to their lives.
As successful practitioners we are committed to maintaining and promoting outstanding and ethical practice in coaching and mentoring.
Based in the beautiful Peak District National Park our aim is . . .
- to support coaches and mentors to be confident, competent, highly credible and continually developing – in summary, to be outstanding and ethical practitioners
- to contribute to the world of coaching and mentoring more generally through the promotion of best practice and an ethical approach to coaching and mentoring
Our commitment is to add value by . . .
- providing ongoing support and development, supervision and additional resources for coaches and mentors
- offering a high quality programme of nationally recognised and highly respected training and qualifications in coaching and mentoring
- supporting organisations to achieve the very best outcomes from their commitment to coaching and mentoring and to gather evidence to demonstrate a return on this investment
contributing to the work of national bodies and professional associations promoting the practice of excellence in coaching and mentoring