We find the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) an extremely useful tool for enabling individuals and teams to gain insights into how they and others think, feel and behave. In summary – for optimising their coaching and mentoring experience!
And for participants on our coaching and mentoring qualification programmes, the Step II assessment provides that essential in-depth understanding they require to be able to optimise how they work with each and every individual client.
Some of the benefits?
For INDIVIDUALS it supports them to . . .
- understand and appreciate the differences in themselves and others so as to make constructive use ofstrengths and eliminate barriers
- recognise what energises them and how they respond to change
- be better informed when making decisions about their life
- manage stress appropriately
For TEAMS it supports them to . . .
- recognise there are different perspectives as well as approaches and methods for collecting information, solving problems and going about tasks
- value and use individual difference positively and proactively
- identify team areas of strength upon which to build and vulnerabilities to manage
- reduce unproductive work by improving communication and building a framework for handling conflict
Interested in our on-line and confidential process? Whether you’re a coach or mentor, an organisation or a private individual we can support your use of MBTI. Talk to one of our MBTI practitioners for more information.