- running your own coaching practice
- an internal coach or mentor
- responsible for supporting coaches or mentors in your organisation
. . . then you may be interested to find out about our Coach and Mentor Support and Development Programme
At Optimising Coaching, as developers of accredited coaches and mentors as well as successful coaches and mentors ourselves, we know how lonely the role of a coach or mentor can be on occasions. And how important it is to have easy access to professional ongoing support and development activities that . . .
- are current and support your practice
- provide a safe environment within which you can explore issues or test out new ideas
- give you the opportunity to be coached, see others coach and have feedback on your coaching
- is available at the time when you need it
- keeps you in regular touch with other like-minded coaches and mentors
- you can afford
So . . . we asked ourselves, our clients and those involved with our accredited coaching and mentoring programmes . . .
‘What will help you to continue to love what you do and continue to be the
very best coach or mentor you can be?’
The Optimising Coaching Coach and Mentor Support Programme is the result a key feature of which are our Keeping in Touch Workshops