These workshops are run quarterly and are designed . . .
To provide ongoing professional development and support to aspiring, new and experienced coaches and mentors
To . . .
- give a deeper insight into a specific area/topic/approach relevant to coaching and mentoring in practice
- enable participants to add to their coaching and mentoring ‘rucksack’ – by looking at, discussing and testing out a tool or technique
- provide opportunities for peer co-coaching
- ensure access to ongoing professional development
- give those working on their own the opportunity to have regular contact with other coaches and mentors
- participate in group supervision
- facilitate networking and mutual support for the development of each other’s work or business
- give ongoing face to face access to the Optimising Coaching team for immediate support
- keep Optimising Coaching informed of live issues/areas for development for them to take forward for the benefit of the coaching and mentoring community
- provide additional support for ILM assignments
The ‘presentation themes’ for the workshops are decided in response to ‘live’ areas identified by coaches and mentors within the Optimising Coaching community. We invite both members of the Optimising Coaching community and guest speakers to contribute to these workshops where they have both the knowledge and current practical experience that can be applied directly to a coaching or mentoring context.