Successful and experienced coaches and mentors who see on a day–to–day basis how coaching and mentoring enables individuals and organisations to make positive and proactive changes to their lives.
The focus? A commitment to supporting individual coaches and mentors to thrive personally and professionally and to continue to offer outstanding and ethical practice to their clients
OC’s base is in the beautiful Peak District National Park and offers . . .
- 1:1 Coaching, Mentoring and Supervision – on–line, on the telephone or at the OC base
- Provision of psychometric assessment profiles and feedbackforyou and, importantly, for your clients as a backdrop for your work with them. This includes assessments such as MBTI and HDS
- Advice and guidance on developingand running your own coaching and mentoring programmes and courses
- Access to a wealth of OC materials and tools which you can joint brand
- Use of the OC base in the Peak District for work with individuals or small group
- Contract with qualified coaches and mentors who have worked with OC if you need additional help to deliver a training programme